The outdoor market is set amongst the gorgeous leafy Haig Park at the end of the very busy Lonsdale Street in Braddon.
The central and unique location of our markets has fantastic visibility and foot traffic, from both the surrounding high density residential areas and visitors to the Braddon area. The Haig Park Village Markets are consistently attracting a great flow of patrons, and with regular support from locals our stallholders are subsequently doing a great trade throughout the market day.
Each week we have live music, local dance groups, aspiring orchestra’s, workshops, children’s activities, face painting and various other community groups providing entertainment.
Our events are themed to the season or current events, these are very well attended so be sure to attend!
We specifically curate our market to create a relaxed Sunday vibe, a unique and diverse range of produce and products, delicious eats and live local music.
Our extensive marketing campaigns create a hive of activity at the market each week!
For our stallholders:
– at our amazing location, join the most vibrant and beloved Sunday market in the city
– your stall is promoted on our Facebook and Instagram platforms
– any appropriate stories you create are shared
– regular stallholders are featured on our website
– we engage local influencers to promote and increase patronage
– our market is consistently mentioned on local media
– we run regular themed event market days to increase awareness of the regular market day, full media campaigns are established for these days
All categories are limited so feel free to send through an email before applying to check availability.
Look forward to receiving your application!